I'm a Full license holder in the UK and a General license holder in the US. I plan to upgrade my US license to Extra soon.
- KJ6TLX (USA)
- M0MLN (UK)
- Yaesu FT DX 3000 (HF/6m base)
- Yaesu FT-9800R (10m/6m/2m/70cm mobile, used as base)
- Yaesu FT1D (2m/70cm handheld)
- Diamond D-130J (25-1300MHz discone, connected to the FT-9800R)
- Homebrew wire vertical hanging from a redwood tree, connected to the FT DX 3000, via a SGC SC-237 autotuner, at the base of the antenna, with a really terrible (too short, too few) counterpoise/ground wires.
Page rendered at 2020-05-31 14:23:15 UTC